June 18, 2011

Welcome to CurlyGirl Flowers!

Hi everyone! This is my first blog so let me start by welcoming you to the website and enjoy your visit.

Today I was in heaven…well…it’s my version of heaven. Pacific Circle in Mississauga is filled with warehouses full of fresh flowers and hard goods for any event you can think of. Imagine walking into a fridge filled with flowers, only the fridge is four times the size of your living room…I would sleep in one if freezing wasn’t an issue. Unfortunately, these warehouses aren’t open to the public, but if you have the opportunity to go with someone who is registered, I highly recommend it.

The reason for my visit was because I am preparing for two charity events taking place next week. One is in support of the St. Lucia Learning Project (go to www.stlucialearningproject.ca for details regarding the “Sugar and Spice” concert on March 7th) and the other is in support of International Women’s Day. I am attending both events so come back to find out how each night went.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment